How to Start and Run a Small Business Seminar
How to Start and Run a Small Business
- To equip Participants with the required knowledge on how to start and run a micro, small and medium scale enterprise (MSME)
- Self Analysis / Business Ideas
- Vocational Options and Decision Criteria
- Selecting Suitable Business Line
- Income Needs Computation
- Feasibility Studies and Business Plan
- Business Registration
- Sources and Uses of Capital
- Banking and Accounting
- Killers of Small Businesses
- Management Controls
- People who want to set up small businesses or those seeking financial independence.
- Cost: N5000 (seminar materials, lecture and small business book)
Benefits to the Participants
- Participants will acquire skills to set up a cottage, micro, small, or medium scale business with or without the help of an Expert.
- Participants will acquire adequate knowledge to employ themselves and others. Apart from self-fulfillment, they will also reduce the number of unemployed people in their communities.
- Participants will understand the various sources of capital such as savings, loans, friends, parents, Investors, and Charitable organizations and how to take advantage of the opportunities.
- Participants will understand how to obtain and use Other People’s Money (OPM).
Contacts for Registration:
- Abel Ogundeji – 0802-322-7748
- M M Ogundeji – 0803-332-9502
- Temilola – 0808-585-1941, 0813-554-7466
Abel Ogundeji, Banker and Author, worked in the banking industry for over 20 years. He was in NAL Merchant Bank Plc (now a member of Sterling Group) for about 17 years, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc for about 2 years and Prudent Bank Plc (now a member of Skye Group) for 2 years before leaving as a General Manager/ Consultant to be the Pioneer CEO of Able Group.
For his education, he attended Ibadan City Academy where he came out with distinction. He read Accountancy at The Polytechnic Ibadan: Trained in Finance at International Management Development (IMD) Geneva Switzerland: Attended Templeton College, Oxford University for Advanced Management Programme (AMP). He passed the final examination of the British Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ACIS) and became an Associate Member in 1980. He is the author of 18 e-Books and 25 Complete Courses in Banking and Business.